Consistency is that magic pill that makes everything in your life better. Do I sound a little crazy? Maybe…Let me explain. To evolve into the women we want to be most, we have to grasp the ability to operate in consistency (a higher level of self than we are operating in currently) to achieve change. Consistency is the thing that allows you to adapt a new level of power and achievement as part of your lifestyle.
Now when it comes to health and wellness, fitness and even beautification tactics consistency is what brings success. You’re probably saying to me,”Claudia, it’s so hard to be consistent with my eating and my fitness; I just don’t have the time.” Will let me give you a little tip; an insider lowdown on how we all can be consistent with our health and fitness. Are you ready… drum roll please…….. Make the time! To be successful at anything you have to be willing to make time in your schedule to be consistent with that thing. I know that sounds a bit harsh but unfortunately it’s the truth. We all have the same 24 hours in a day and the way that you use it determines how successful you’re going to be in different areas of your life. Now I don’t want to bring down the hammer too hard because depending on your current life situation some things do have to take the back burner for a short time, but it doesn’t have to be a lifetime, especially when it comes to health. Honestly, when it comes to health all together, I truly believe there’s always some way to fit it in. I see wellness or health as a key part of succeeding in all areas of your life. Think about it, The healthier that you are the better that you perform and function. The better that you perform and function, the more you can accomplish for yourself and for those around you. Its simple, a well old machine works better, than a broken down, busted and sick one. So in my opinion and experience making time for health positively effects the bottom line and for me thats all I need to change my priority list.
So here are some of my tips to help you incorporate health and wellness into your lifestyle more easily.
- Sit down with your calendar and figure out what time works best for you to shop, to prepare foods ahead of time if necessary, exercises and to plan healthy meals.
- Ditch the processed food habits. One of the easiest ways to get healthy fast is to simply remove process foods, Process sugar and Processed drinks from your diet. If you want more information on how to do that check out one of our free nutrition programs.
- Stick to the schedule no matter what. Keep be successful at making this work you have to adapt a ride or die attitude towards health especially in the very beginning. The more consistent you are with your wellness changes the more likely it will become a lifestyle and eliminate the yo-yo effect of your past.
- Make it fun. Sit down and write out some fun reasons why you’re making these changes and review those on a daily basis to help keep you motivated.
- Reward yourself for the small success. The more you reaffirm your positive changes, the more you train your automatic response (your subconscious self) to choose health.
- Drink water. Water is such a pivotal part of your health as it regulates your metabolism. So drink up, at least 3 liters per day for several week consecutively to help heat up your metabolism and shed those extra pounds.
- Ditch trigger foods, people and habits. You know what makes you slip up on your wellness journey, take time to “think about your thoughts” when it comes triggers and make a plan to get these things out of your life while you transform your health.
Okay, so there you go, get started and keep me posted on your progress. Follow us on social media like Instagram and Facebook for daily inspiration on vegan food ideas, vegan meal prep tips and vegan weight loss tips.
Be excited, this is something you can absolutely dominate. I believe in you and you should believe in yourself. You deserve to succeed at your health and wellness because again, as I said before, your wellness is the foundation to all areas of success in your life. Take it seriously and make time for you to become your healthiest self.